The page you are looking for does not exist; it may have been moved, or removed altogether. You might want to try the search function. Alternatively, return to the front page.
- Uncategorized (3)
- 25,467 hits
- Why Your Boss Is Wrong About You - NYTimes.comComments:A brief take on the "performance _pre_view", and why the standard performance _re_view tends to diminish, not enhance, performance. - Joshua YeidelTags: assessmentby: Joshua Yeidel
- FERPA and social mediaComments:FERPA is one of the most misunderstood regulations in education. It is commonly assumed that FERPA requires all student coursework to be kept private at all times, and thus prevents the use of social media in the classroom, but this is wrong. FERPA does not prevent instructors from assigning students to create public content as part of their course […]
- The Answer Sheet - A principal on standardized vs. teacher-written testsComments:High school principal George Wood eloquently contrasts standardized NCLB-style testing with his school's performance assessments. - Joshua YeidelTags: assessment, outcomes, accountabilityby: Joshua Yeidel
- Performance Assessment | The Alternative to High Stakes TestingComments:" The New York Performance Standards Consortium represents 28 schools across New York State. Formed in 1997, the Consortium opposes high stakes tests arguing that "one size does not fit all."Despite skepticism that an alternative to high stakes tests could work, the New York Performance Standards Consortium has done just that...develo […]
- Higher Education: Assessment & Process Improvement Group News | LinkedInComments:High School Principal George Wood eloquently contrasts standardized NCLB-style testing and his school's term-end performance testing. - Joshua YeidelTags: assessment, outcomes, accountabilityby: Joshua Yeidel